Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Haul: Sephora Friends & Family


   Low and behold a massive Sephora haul... yes, yes I know that is a lot, but let me just say that these were bought because Sephora was having a friends and family sale, 20% is a great discount and it definitely saved me loads of money.  I especially love these friends and family sales because I can pick up items that have been on my list for so long, but didn't have the courage to purchase them for the full retail price.  The only harm done was my pocket, and sadly I'm quite okay with that. :/  oh geez.

-NARS Danmari Palette
-Urban Decay NAKED Palette
-Make Up For Ever Duo Mat Powder
-NARS Duo Eyeshadow Bysance, Island Fever
-Beauty Blender
-bareMinerals READY Eyeshadow 8.0 The Cocktail Hour
-NARS Sheer Glow Barcelona, Syracuse
-Stila In The Light Palette
-Sephora Professionnel Pro Brow Comb


-BENNevolent

No comments:

Post a Comment