Pages

Friday, May 9, 2014

HAUL | The Balm







The Balm recently had their "New Server" Sale where all of their products were 50% off !  I knew I had to make a purchase of items I've been coveting for quite awhile, especially their new "Cindy-Lou Manizer."

Purchased:

"Down Boy" blush
"Argyle" Instain blush
"Houndstooth" Instain blush
"Cindy-Lou Manizer" highlighter

I wish I gotten more, but that would have been detrimental to my bank account, so I sufficed to a couple of items that I've had on my list for a while now.  First off, I had to get their new "Cindy-Lou Manizer" I have the other two and I just had to add it to my collection.  It is a pink-y version of their Manizer range and I find it adds more of a rosey glow to your face.  I also got "Down Boy" which is their Boy blush range and I've always wanted to get more from this range.  I'm excited for these because I heard so much great things about the Instain blushes and I've always wanted to try them and I finally got to and I of course had to purchase two of them.  "Houndstooth" which is their mauvey pink blush, which looks very natural and "Argyle" which looks more blue toned pinky shade which really brighten up the face.

I love the balm and I love that they don't use harmful or toxic ingredients and more minerals, plus they are cruelty free! They are also from San Francisco which I really love because all their stuff if made from the USA.  (:

-BENNevolent

No comments:

Post a Comment