Pages

Friday, May 23, 2014

HAUL | MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (Summer 2014)




So you pretty much can guess that I became quite obsessed with this summer 2014 collection from MAC.  MAC just recently came out with their Alluring Aquatic Collection and seriously, for me, it was worth the hype.  They have been touting this anticipated collection for quite some time now and once it was released online... everyone went bananas over them.  I lucked out on the MAC online release, but managed to wait less than a week for Nordstrom to release theirs online.  Once they did at about 5:30 am PST.  I was literally half a sleep, but managed to work up an effort to go on my computer and pick up some valuable goodies.

What I manage to snag, all of which I was debating and coveting for the past couple weeks after I've seen many other bloggers reviewing and swatching some of the press releases they received.  I was able to figure out what I wanted and what I needed.

Purchased:

Lipstick: "Enchanted One" (Matte), "Mystical" (Creamesheen), and "Goddess of the Sea" (Creamesheen)

Bronzer: Refined Golden (Permanent), only got it or the packaging, essentially, lol

Extra Dimension Blush: "Sea Me, Hear Me"

Extra Dimension Bronzer: "Delphic," "Aphrodite's Shell"

They were all packaged in beautiful reflective aqua color with raised water droplets that you can actually feel (you can even feel the puddles on the boxes too).  I find this to be the best MAC packaging they ever came out with.  I'm really impressed and realized why the prices were a little bit higher.

I got a lot of good items that were very coveted from the collection and I'm glad I was able to snag all of what I wanted.  The only thing I wished was included into the collection was a highlighting product, yes, I know the Extra Dimensions create that highlight/sheen effect on the skin, but it would be nice to have at least an Extra Dimension Highlighter to go with the collection.  Overall, I was pleased with the collection and hope a lot of you were ably to grab a few items from the collection, if not a few, at least gotten one item.

-BENNevolent

No comments:

Post a Comment