Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Haul: CVS Beauty Clearance Sale


Do you like drugstore hauls? because here is one for you, >:)

Recently, I heard that CVS was having their Beauty Clearance Sale and I just had to check out the products that were marked down significantly.  Usually these sales are for clearing out older products for new products to be put on the market.  Sadly, some items being in this sale may mean it could become discontinued.  So, lets get on with this haul !
Revlon Beyond Natural Smoothing Primer
 
Revlon Colorstay 12 Hour Eye Shadow - 06 In The Buff
 
 Wet N Wild Color Icon Palette - 248 Lust
Wet N Wild Color Icon Palette - 247 Pride
 Rimmel London Moisture Renew - 900 Red Alert
 Revlon Matte Blush - 003 Perfectly Peach
 Revlon Matte Blush - 002 Blushing Berry

I'm excited to try these out, I hear good things about the Wet N Wild Color Icon Eye Shadows and I cannot wait to dip my eye brushes in them.  >:)

Have you tried any of these products? Let me know your opinions on them.


-BENNevolent


No comments:

Post a Comment