Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

HAUL: 1|10|13

Time for a haul !
I had a free day and though I should run errands and hit up some drugstores to get a few items I've been wanting to try.
ITEMS:
1. Loreal Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Shampoo/Conditioner
2. Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub
3. Neosporin Lip Health Overnight Renewal Therapy
4. Assured Cotton Rounds (Dollar Tree only)
5. Pack of Sharpies

I will be doing a review on; the Loreal Advanced Haircare because its new to 2013 and is suppose to be their new line of haircare that suppose to do amazing things for your hair.  So, I will see if it works well with my hair.  Also, the Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub has been part of my skincare regime on and off, but I always seem to go back.  Now the Neosporin Overnight Renewal Therapy is something I wanted to try since its winter and my lips has been so dry and cracked and I hear this works wonders for your lips and it heals them.
Very excited to try these out and let you know my opinions on them.  :)

-BENNevolent

No comments:

Post a Comment