Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

HAUL: Sephora VIB Sale | 2013

The most anticipated event of the year at Sephora has come and that is the VIB SALE !


These are the wonderful items that I have been coveting for a while now and have saved an arm and a leg... or two to get them.  Luckily, it didn't hurt the bank so much, considering that I got a VIB 20% off code in the mail.  First off, this year was a little different where the Sale started with the Friends & Family sale, which it was required that the only way to get the 20% off is to know a employee which I wasn't able to because I didn't know anyone, but some people were lucky enough to get the discount.  After a couple weeks there came the VIB sale which only VIBs got the discount code, but was able to give one to a family or friend.  :)
I was so excited for this sale because its my biggest purchases of the year and I'm so glad that I was able to get the items I wanted and I was able to snag limited edition products as well.

ITEMS:
1. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette 
2. NARS Guy Bourdin "One Night Stand" Cheek Palette
3. Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation "Beige"
4. Dior Rosy Glow Healthy Glow Awakening Blush "001 Petal"
5. NARS Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base

Sephora Beauty Insider Perks:
1. Urban Decay Urban Essentials
2. Marc Jacobs Honey Mini Set

I'm so happy I was able to get everything that I really wanted this year and I was determined to get items that were limited edition, also ones I wanted to try for so long.  Everything I purchased was online and I felt that I was able to get everything on my shopping list online than going into the store, plus my nearest Sephora is quite a distance from my home.  BTW, they also had a limited edition bag this year that is much more cuter than last years bag and I believe every year they come out with different designs.
If you have any questions or want any reviews on any products I will be gearing up on the reviews once I have played with them for a while, maybe near the end of the month when I'll have a good solid opinion of the products.  Let me know what you picked up on the Sephora Sale and if you have them already, what do you think of them?

-BENNevolent




No comments:

Post a Comment